Aspire BVC Replacement Coils
Aspire BVC (bottom vertical) coils are one of the world’s most popular vape coil and are compatible with a wide range of Aspire tanks and Aspire vape kits. They are built to last longer and provide amazing flavour.
Most beginner friendly vape kits by Aspire use the BVC coil because they are so easy to use and really deliver on flavour and cloud production.
Aspire BVC coils are available in 1.8ohm resistance to deliver the ultimate MTL (Mouth To Lung) vape experience. MTL vaping closely mimics the sensation a traditional cigarette will provide, with a medium to strong throat hit and medium cloud production.
Aspire BVC coils are made with kanthal wire and organic cotton to provide even heating and excellent performance. The coils feature a screw fit connection at the base of each coil, making for easy and hassle-free coil changing.
Aspire BVC coils deliver rich clouds of flavourful vapour. The premium materials used to build the coil make your coil last longer between coil changing. That’s why so many of our customers say ‘they are the best vape coils available’.
Keep your tank in top working order with these high-quality Aspire BVC coils from Aspire, these coils promise smooth flavour and great vapour production.
Bottom vertical coils are built vertically rather than horizontally.
Benefits of BVC Coils
- Heat the coil evenly
- Allow for greater airflow
- Excellent vapour production
- More consistent performance
- Better wicking
- Thinner coil so you can fit them in small vape tanks and clearomisers
Devices Compatible with Aspire BVC Coils
- Aspire ET-S Clearomiser
- Aspire K1 Tank
- Aspire K1 Plus Tank
- Aspire K2 Tank
- Aspire K-Lite Tank
Please Note: These coils are NOT compatible with the Aspire Nautilus range of tanks.
How Long will my Aspire BVC Coil Last?
Vape coils should last the average vaper between a week or two before the coil needs changing. Changing your coil regularly will provide the best vape possible. The coil is used to heat e-liquid in your vape tank turning it into vapour, over time you will notice it isn’t performing as well as it once did.
When to Change your Aspire BVC Vape Coil
- Flavour is reduced
- Vapour production is reduced
- Coil tastes slightly burnt
- E-liquid has turned dark and thick
- Gurgling sound/Leaking
How to Prolong the Life of your Aspire BVC Vape coils:
- Prime coil before use
- Make sure your e-liquid is always topped up avoiding dry hits
- Keep your coils clean
- Vape at the correct wattage (usually says on the side of the coil)
- Aspire BVC 1.8ohm coil (4.2V-5.0V)
What E-liquids can I use with Aspire BVC Coils?
- High PG e-liquids like Tablites 80/20 PG/VG e-liquids
- 50/50 PG/VG e-liquids like Simple Essentials and Dinner Lady
- 60/40 PG/VG like Vampire Vape
- All nicotine strengths will work well from zero mg e-liquid to 18mg e-liquid
- Avoid high VG e-liquids, they will be too thick
This is a GENUINE Aspire product with scratch and check panel on the back of the box which can be verified at aspirecig.com