Kanger Subtank Nano
delivery available if you order within the next
The Kanger Subtank Nano is the perfect clearomiser for the more space-conscious sub ohm vaper. Smaller than it's predecessors but still with an ample 3ml E-Liquid capacity.
This tank pack all the great features of the Kanger Subtank Mini into a smaller package.
Please note: This clearomiser will only function on a battery with a high amp-limit that will fire a coil down to 0.5 ohms resistance. It will not work well on any of the Cyclone batteries, for example.
KangerTech Subtank Nano
Specially designed with loads of airflow and with a unique OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) replaceable atomiser coil, the Subtank Nano offers great flavour and huge plumes of vapour when filled with a high-VG ratio e-liquid.
With it's easy to use filling and coil-change system, there's no messing about, just quick and easy functionality.
Featuring a stainless steel and pyrex construction, the Subtank Nano is a top-quality tank which is easy to use and gives a great vape every time.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Kanger Subtank Nano
1 x OCC 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coil (installed in tank)
1 x OCC 1.2 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coil
1 x Instruction Manual (English and French)
Coil Type: KangerTech OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) 0.5 Ohm Installed, KangerTech OCC 1.2 Ohm in box.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 or 1.2 OCC Coils
Replaceable Atomiser Coils: Yes
How To Use
- Unscrew the airflow base (the section with the connector that attaches to your battery).
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new OCC atomiser coil, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the coil (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the airflow base, turn Subtank Nano back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into coil.
- Attach Subtank Nano to your battery and continue to use as normal.
- More information is available in the included instruction manual.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Coil:
- Unscrew the airflow base.
- Your replaceable OCC coil is the square metal part connected to the base, unscrew this part.
- Dispose of the old coil and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new coil (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new OCC coil.
- Attach Subtank to your battery and vape as normal.
|Standard 1st Class||£1.99||3-5 days|
|Express Courier (UK Mainland)||£4.99||Next Working Day|
|Express Delivery (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Outer Mainland Zones and UK Islands)||£6.99||Next Working Day|
|Special Next Day Delivery for Saturday (All UK)||£11.99||Saturday (Next Day)|
|International Signed for Airmail to Europe||£8.50||N/A|
|International Signed for Airmail to Rest of World||£9.99||N/A|