Changing your vape coil is quick and easy process and is essential to ensure a quality flavour and vape experience from your e-cigarette device. While every device is different, they all more or less follow the same steps and principles which we’ll guide you through here.
- Empty any e-liquid out of the tank
- Dissemble the tank into its various parts. Generally, this will include the drip tip, top cap, glass, coil and bottom section. Be careful not to lose any o-rings (rubber seals) while doing this.
- Now is a great time to clean the tank. You can run it under warm water and even use a little washing up liquid to ensure your tank is pristine and hygienic. Dry all parts with some cloth or kitchen roll.
- Select and prime a new coil (for more information on priming a coil see our Guide to Priming a Vape Coil).
- Insert the coil into the tank section. Most coils screw into the bottom section of the tank, some screw into the top, others are just push fit.
- Screw all the tank sections back together making sure the o-rings are in the correct positions.
- Fill with your favourite e-liquid then leave the tank to stand for around 5 minutes to finish the coil priming process.
- You’re all done and ready to vape!
We’d also recommend checking the manufacturers instruction manual for your exact vape. You can find PDF downloads of instruction manuals on most of our kits and tanks pages. If you're still unsure of how to change your coil or you're not sure which is the right coil to buy for your vape, give us a call, drop us an email or pop into one of our stores and we'll be happy to help!