Kanger Subtank Mini V2
delivery available if you order within the next
The Kanger Subtank Mini is the perfect clearomiser for people who want the satisfying vape that comes from big clouds of low nicotine-strength vapour.
Designed and created by KangerTech to provide excellent flavour and great vapour production, the Subtank Mini is one your can't afford to miss.
Please note: This clearomiser will only function on a battery with a high amp-limit that will fire a coil down to 0.5 ohms resistance. It will not work well on any of the Cyclone batteries, for example.
This tank uses Kanger OCC Replacement Atomiser Coils or Kanger SSOCC Replacement Atomiser Coils.
Click here to buy OCC coils.
Due to TPD regulations this product is no longer available to purchase. To see our selection of Clearomisers and atomisers simply hover over “CLEAROMISERS AND ATOMISERS” on the banner above to view our ranges. Alternatively click here to view all the Clearomisers and Atomsiers we offer.
KangerTech SUBTANK Mini
Specially designed with loads of airflow and a unique OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) replaceable atomiser coil, the Subtank Mini offers great flavour and huge plumes of vapour when filled with a high-VG ratio e-liquid.
The Subtank V2 features the newly redesigned Vertical OCC coils
Featuring a stainless steel and pyrex construction, the Subtank Mini is a top-quality 4.5ml capacity tank which is easy to use and gives a great vape every time.
Not only can you use the replaceable atomiser coil, Kanger also provide a Mini RBA (rebuildable atomiser) base for those who want to build their own atomiser coils.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Kanger Subtank Mini
1 x OCC 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coil (installed in tank)
1 x OCC 1.2 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coil
1 x Mini RBA Base
2 x 0.5 Ohm coils (1 Installed on Mini RBA Base)
1 x Small bag of Japanese Organic Cotton
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x Mini Screwdriver
2 x Spare screws for Mini RBA Base
3 x Spare rubber O-Rings
1 x Instruction Manual (English and French)
Coil Type: KangerTech OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) 0.5 Ohm Installed, KangerTech OCC 1.2 Ohm in box, Mini RBA Base with 0.5 Ohm coil installed +1 premade 0.5 Ohm coil in box.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 or 1.2 OCC Coils, or user-made with Mini RBA base.
Replaceable Atomiser Coils: Yes
How To Fill the Subtank Mini
- Unscrew the airflow base (the section with the connector that attaches to your battery).
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new OCC atomiser coil, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the head (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the airflow base, turn Subtank Mini back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach Subtank Mini to your battery and continue to use as normal.
- More information is available in the included instruction manual.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Coil:
- Unscrew the airflow base.
- Your replaceable OCC coil is the square metal part connected to the base, unscrew this part.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new coil (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new OCC coil.
- Attach Subtank to your battery and vape as normal.
How To Use The Included Mini RBA Base:
- The RBA base replaces the OCC head by screwing into the airflow base.
- You will notice that a premade coil is attached to the base already. The included instruction manual will show you how to disassemble the head and wrap that coil with the provided Japanese organic cotton.
- You can keep reusing the same coil even when changing the cotton in your RBA. Remove the old cotton and ‘dry-burn’ the naked coil for a second or two to remove excess liquid. Allow to cool and then wrap with new cotton.
- When using new cotton always ensure it is saturated before using the coil. Dry cotton will burn immediately and become unusable, wasting time and money.
- To change the coil for the included premade coil, remove the subtank from your battery to avoid accidental activation, remove and disassemble the RBA base, removing the cotton.
- Use a small screwdriver (provided) to loosen the screws on the base, freeing the coil of wire.
- Place the new coil of wire in its place, trapping the wire under the screws as you tighten them.
- Trim the excess wire, leaving your coil set and ready to wrap with cotton.
- Note: Lift the coil away from the metal of the base when it is screwed down. If the coil is touching the body of the base it will cause a short-circuit that will damage the coil and potentially your tank and device, too.
- There are hundreds of ways to make a new coil. Your best source for tutorials and tips is Youtube, where several people do basic coiling introductions and lessons on Rebuildable Atomisers.
|Standard 1st Class||£1.99||3-5 days|
|Express Courier (UK Mainland)||£4.99||Next Working Day|
|Express Delivery (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Outer Mainland Zones and UK Islands)||£6.99||Next Working Day|
|Special Next Day Delivery for Saturday (All UK)||£11.99||Saturday (Next Day)|
|International Signed for Airmail to Europe||£8.50||N/A|
|International Signed for Airmail to Rest of World||£9.99||N/A|