Aspire Triton Clearomiser
delivery available if you order within the next
The Aspire Triton combines a fantastic Cloud tank with a normal clearomiser by using a combination of different resistance atomiser heads and fully adjustable airflow.
Whether you want a normal mouth-to-lung vaping experience with the 1.8 Ohm coils and your airflow mostly closed off, or a big cloud experience with lots of airflow and Aspire's brand new Stainless Steel sub-Ohm atomiser heads, the Triton has got you covered.
You can even use Aspire's optional RTA head and build your own coils. (RTA head sold separately).
Featuring a 3.5ml capacity, and a super-easy top-filling method so you don't have to fiddle around with your juice and airflow adjustment on the Drip Tip to avoid a vape that's too hot. This great tank also has a 510 connection, allowing you to use it on practically any device.
Get yours today and see what all the hype is about.
Coil Type: Aspire Stainless Steel and Organic Cotton Replaceable Vertical Atomiser Heads.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.4 Ohms or 1.3 Ohms
Replaceable Atomiser Heads: Yes
How To Fill:
- Pull out the Drip Tip Airflow section and set aside.
- Turn top of tank so arrow is pointing to droplet symbol.
- Pour E-Liquid into refill hole, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Replace the Drip Tip Airflow section, turn the arrow to point towards the image of the face and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach Triton to your battery and continue to use as normal.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix, such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Head:
- Unscrew metal base.
- Unscrew the old atomiser head.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new head (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new head.
- Fill tank if needed.
- Attach Triton to your battery and vape as normal.
*Depending on usage; clearomisers/atomisers need to be replaced regularly to ensure quality of vapour.
|Standard 1st Class||£1.99||3-5 days|
|Express Courier (UK Mainland)||£4.99||Next Working Day|
|Express Delivery (Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Outer Mainland Zones and UK Islands)||£6.99||Next Working Day|
|Special Next Day Delivery for Saturday (All UK)||£11.99||Saturday (Next Day)|
|International Signed for Airmail to Europe||£8.50||N/A|
|International Signed for Airmail to Rest of World||£9.99||N/A|