Vaptio PT1 Cloud Tank
Offering fantastic flavour and vapour production this tank gives you amazing vaping performance every time.
Using Vaptio's own 0.2 Ohm replaceable P1 atomiser coils the PT1 Cloud Tank will be your go-to Cloud Tank with any device.
Designed to work perfectly with Vaptio's own P1 device, the PT1 Cloud Tank will work perfectly with almost any high-powered device you may prefer.
Constructed from stainless steel and Pyrex glass, the PT1 Cloud tank is sure to be your new favourite sub-ohm tank.
Coil Type: Vaptio P1 Coil.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.2 Ohms
Replaceable Atomiser Heads: Yes
How To Fill:
- Unscrew bottom metal portion of tank
- Fill tank with E-Liquid, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Screw bottom section back onto tank
- Replace tank back on your device and enjoy
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix, such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Head:
- Unscrew metal base.
- Unscrew the old atomiser head.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new head (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new head.
- Fill tank as above.
- Attach Vaptio PT1 to your battery and vape as normal.
*Depending on usage; clearomisers/atomisers need to be replaced regularly to ensure quality of vapour.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)