Smok Galileo Mechanical Mod
The Galileo is a mechanical mod from Smok Tech. Its sleek design and compact size make it an excellent choice for those who don’t want to carry around a huge electronic cigarette. With an eGo-510 connection the Galileo will work with almost any atomiser, so you can find the combination that suits you.
As a fully mechanical mod there are no confusion adjustments to make, and no menu systems to navigate, just put in the battery you choose, press the button and enjoy. The Galileo features a telescopic body, so you can fit any of the three eFest IMR Batteries also available from TABlites. There isn’t even any springs to wear out; the button is held in the ‘off’ position by a magnet, so there’s even less to go wrong.
If you want a little more control over the power of your vape, the Galileo is the perfect partner for The Kick from Smok Tech. The Kick will allow you to transform this mechanical mod into a variable wattage mod just by slipping it in above the battery.
- Fully Mechanical – The Galileo has no menu system or variable settings so it’s easy to use.
- Telescopic – With a simple twist you can adjust the Galileo to fit the eFest 18350, 18500 or 18650 IMR batteries (also fits The Kick in 18350 or 18500 mode).
- eGo-510 connection – The Galileo fits a large selection of atomisers including the CE4, iClear16, iClear30 as well as many others.
- Bottom fire button with locking ring to avoid accidental firing.
- Brushed stainless steel.
- Sleek and compact design and feel.
What's in the box?
Smok Galileo Telescopic Mechanical Mod, Instructions.