Built in the USA, the variable-voltage Provari from Provape is one of the biggest names in the vaping world. Renowned for their excellent quality devices, Provape are widely regarded as one of the best in the business.
The Provari Mini v2.5 takes that famous Provari quality and puts it into a smaller, lighter package while still delivering the power and consistency of the full size device.
The Provari uses Provape’s AccuSet™ technology to ensure that you get the same great performance throughout the charge of your battery as the device constantly checks and adjusts itself to give you a consistent vaping experience. Your first vape from a freshly charged battery will be exactly the same as the very last vape before you need to charge again, no voltage drop-off!
The Provari Mini V2.5 is powered by an 18350 IMR Battery and will be available in Satin Black with a blue LED button and blue LCD screen. The Provari Mini is also available along with an optional extension cap that allows you to use an 18500 IMR Battery, so you can enjoy using it for even longer between charges.
The Provari Mini uses a Single Button operation system to avoid cluttering the device with excess controls. An easy to use menu system provides options for changing the voltage of the device as well as a battery charge indicator, atomizer ohms reader and an option to turn the button LED off or on, as well as a On/Off selector to avoid firing the device accidentally when you aren’t using it.
Features of the Provape Provari Mini V2.5 and Safety Features include;
- Comprehensive Error Detection and Error Messages – Your Provari Mini will let you know if something is wrong by refusing to fire and displaying Error Messages on the screen by displaying ‘E1, E2′ all the way to E8. Often these are nothing serious. For a comprehensive list of error messages and their meanings please see the Instruction Manual by clicking here.
- On/Off Mode to avoid accidental firing when not in use.
- 16 Second Cut-off to avoid over-heating your atomiser.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection stops the device from firing if there is problem with your atomiser.
- Reverse Battery Protection ensures that an incorrectly installed battery will not be able to fire the battery.
- Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection prevents surges of power from damaging the device or your atomiser
- Thermal Monitoring ensures the devices does not overheat.
- Amperage Limiting to 3.5 amps (The ProVari Mini will monitor and shut itself off if it detects any excessive over-current conditions. With the new higher amperage limit you can drive plenty of power into a low resistance atomiser or cartomiser.
If this error occurs the ProVari will alert you by displaying E1/E2 on the digital display.
Fix: Lower your voltage setting.)
Variable Voltage adjustable from 2.9v to 6v in 0.1v increments.
Satin Black with blue button LED and blue display.
8.8 cm Length x 2.3 cm Diameter (stock 18350 battery version) (without atomiser).
10.1 cm Length x 2.3 cm Diameter (with 18500 extension cap) (without atomiser).
510 connection allows use of practically any atomiser, clearomiser or cartomiser.
Single Button operation.