KangerTech Subtank Nano
Specially designed with loads of airflow and with a unique OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) replaceable atomiser head, the Subtank Nano offers great flavour and huge plumes of vapour when filled with a high-VG ratio e-liquid.
With it's easy to use filling and coil-change system, there's no messing about, just quick and easy functionality.
Featuring a stainless steel and pyrex construction, the Subtank Nano is a top-quality tank which is easy to use and gives a great vape every time.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Kanger Subtank Nano
1 x OCC 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Head (installed in tank)
1 x OCC 1.2 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Head
1 x Instruction Manual (English and French)
Coil Type: KangerTech OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) 0.5 Ohm Installed, KangerTech OCC 1.2 Ohm in box.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 or 1.2 OCC Coils
Replaceable Atomiser Heads: Yes
Approx. Lifespan: 7 – 14 days*
How To Use
- Unscrew the airflow base (the section with the connector that attaches to your battery).
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new OCC atomiser head, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the head (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the airflow base, turn Subtank Nano back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach Subtank Nano to your battery and continue to use as normal.
- More information is available in the included instruction manual.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix, such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Head:
- Unscrew the airflow base.
- Your replaceable OCC head is the square metal part connected to the base, unscrew this part.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new head (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new OCC head.
- Attach Subtank to your battery and vape as normal.
*Depending on usage; clearomisers/atomisers need to be replaced regularly to ensure quality of vapour.