KangerTech SUBTANK Mini
Specially designed with loads of airflow and a unique OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) replaceable atomiser head, the Subtank Mini offers great flavour and huge plumes of vapour when filled with a high-VG ratio e-liquid such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
The Subtank V2 features the newly redesigned Vertical OCC coils
Featuring a stainless steel and pyrex construction, the Subtank Mini is a top-quality 4.5ml capacity tank which is easy to use and gives a great vape every time.
Not only can you use the replaceable atomiser heads, Kanger also provide a Mini RBA (rebuildable atomiser) base for those who want to build their own atomiser coils.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Kanger Subtank Mini
1 x OCC 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Head (installed in tank)
1 x OCC 1.2 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Head
1 x Mini RBA Base
2 x 0.5 Ohm coils (1 Installed on Mini RBA Base)
1 x Small bag of Japanese Organic Cotton
1 x Spare Pyrex glass tube
1 x Mini Screwdriver
2 x Spare screws for Mini RBA Base
3 x Spare rubber O-Rings
1 x Instruction Manual (English and French)
Coil Type: KangerTech OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) 0.5 Ohm Installed, KangerTech OCC 1.2 Ohm in box, Mini RBA Base with 0.5 Ohm coil installed +1 premade 0.5 Ohm coil in box.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 or 1.2 OCC Coils, or user-made with Mini RBA base.
Replaceable Atomiser Heads: Yes
Approx. Lifespan: 7 – 14 days*
How To Fill the Subtank Mini
- Unscrew the airflow base (the section with the connector that attaches to your battery).
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new OCC atomiser head, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the head (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the airflow base, turn Subtank Mini back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach Subtank Mini to your battery and continue to use as normal.
- More information is available in the included instruction manual.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix, such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Head:
- Unscrew the airflow base.
- Your replaceable OCC head is the square metal part connected to the base, unscrew this part.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new head (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new OCC head.
- Attach Subtank to your battery and vape as normal.
How To Use The Included Mini RBA Base:
- The RBA base replaces the OCC head by screwing into the airflow base.
- You will notice that a premade coil is attached to the base already. The included instruction manual will show you how to disassemble the head and wrap that coil with the provided Japanese organic cotton.
- You can keep reusing the same coil even when changing the cotton in your RBA. Remove the old cotton and ‘dry-burn’ the naked coil for a second or two to remove excess liquid. Allow to cool and then wrap with new cotton.
- When using new cotton always ensure it is saturated before using the coil. Dry cotton will burn immediately and become unusable, wasting time and money.
- To change the coil for the included premade coil, remove the subtank from your battery to avoid accidental activation, remove and disassemble the RBA head, removing the cotton.
- Use a small screwdriver (provided) to loosen the screws on the base, freeing the coil of wire.
- Place the new coil of wire in its place, trapping the wire under the screws as you tighten them.
- Trim the excess wire, leaving your coil set and ready to wrap with cotton.
- Note: Lift the coil away from the metal of the base when it is screwed down. If the coil is touching the body of the base it will cause a short-circuit that will damage the coil and potentially your tank and device, too.
- There are hundreds of ways to make a new coil. Your best source for tutorials and tips is Youtube, where several people do basic coiling introductions and lessons on Rebuildable Atomisers.
*Depending on usage; clearomisers/atomisers need to be replaced regularly to ensure quality of vapour.
Very flexible Review by ste (Posted on 09/06/2015)
Price : Quality :
Bought this over the weekend with innokin coolfire 4 and have to say it is awesome. The flavour is much much better than my iclear 30s which by the way is a very good atty in my opinion. But i got this to try and save some money on coils by building my own. You get loads of stuff in the pack for £30. It is well worth the money. Its all there with this one flavour and clouds.