Innokin iSub G Cloud Tank
The Innokin iSub G Cloud Tank offers massive vapour production and fantastic flavour.
With a massive 4.5ml capacity Pyrex glass tank and stainless steel construction, and featuring Innokin's 'No Spill Coil Change' system, the iSub G is a clearomiser that's not to be missed.
The iSub G also features a removable drip tip so you can customise your clearomiser to suit you.
Comes with 2 x 0.5 Ohm atomiser coils made with Japanese organic cotton.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Innokin iSub G Cloud Tank
2 x Japanese Organic Cotton 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coils (1 installed in tank)
Coil Type: 0.5 Ohm Innokin iSub Japanese Organic Cotton Replaceable Atomiser Coils.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 Ohms
Replaceable Atomiser Coils: Yes
How To Fill:
- Unscrew the metal base section and set aside.
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new atomiser coil, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the coil (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the base section, turn Innokin iSub G back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach iSub G to your battery and continue to use as normal.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Coil:
- Unscrew the airflow base. (One half of the metal base).
- The replaceable atomiser coil simply slides into place. Remove the old coil.
- Dispose of the old coil and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new coil (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new coil.
- Attach iSub G to your battery and vape as normal.