Innokin iSub Cloud Tank
The Innokin iSub gives you the ability to make massive clouds of vapour for a low, low price.
Featuring Innokin's very own Japanese Organic Cotton 0.5 Ohm replaceable atomiser heads, this stainless steel and plastic tank offers superb flavour and vapour production. The Innokin iSub comes with 2 x replacement atomiser coils.
With Innokin's new 'No-Spill Coil Swap System' the iSub is easy to use, easy to fill and an excellent cloud tank all round, you can't afford to miss out on this fantastic clearomiser.
The compact and stylish iSub is available in a range of colour options.
What’s in the box?:
1 x Innokin iSub Cloud Tank
2 x Japanese Organic Cotton 0.5 Ohm Replaceable Atomiser Coils (1 installed in tank)
Coil Type: 0.5 Ohm Innokin iSub Japanese Organic Cotton Replaceable Atomiser Coils.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.5 Ohms
Replaceable Atomiser Coils: Yes
How To Fill:
- Unscrew the metal base section and set aside.
- Fill tank section with E-Liquid avoiding the central airflow hole.
- If you are using a new atomiser coil, ensure you have ‘primed’ your the coil (dripped a few drops of E-Liquid straight onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace the base section, turn Innokin iSub back over and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into coil.
- Attach iSub to your battery and continue to use as normal.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Coil:
- Unscrew the airflow base. (One half of the metal base).
- The replaceable atomiser coil simply slides into place. Remove the old coil.
- Dispose of the old coil and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new coil (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Fill tank if needed.
- Replace airflow base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new coil.
- Attach iSub to your battery and vape as normal.