Terms and Conditions of TABlites Social Media Competitions
The promoter is: Tablites Ltd (company no. 7856512) whose registered office is at:
The Old County Police Station
The competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of TABlites and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competitions.
By entering the competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Competitions are run on Twitter and Facebook.
Closing date for entry will be announced in the initial post of the competition. After the stated date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Share the post on your chosen social media platform, like, retweet or any relevant method by which we can tell you’ve interacted with the post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. TABlites will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter or Facebook.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Tablites Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Tablites Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.