Aspire Triton 2
Coil Type: Aspire Stainless Steel and Organic Cotton Replaceable Vertical Atomiser Heads.
Coil Position: Bottom
Resistance: 0.3 Ohms, 0.4 Ohms or 1.3 Ohms
Replaceable Atomiser Heads: Yes
How To Fill:
- Turn top of tank so arrow is pointing to droplet symbol.
- Unscrew the Drip Tip Airflow section and set aside.
- Pour E-Liquid into top of tank, avoiding the central airflow hole
- Replace the Drip Tip Airflow section, turn the arrow to point towards the image of the face and leave for a few minutes to allow liquid to soak into head.
- Attach Triton to your battery and continue to use as normal.
TABlites recommends using a low-strength E-Liquid (6mg or lower) with a high VG to PG ratio in the base mix, such as the TABlites Decadent Cloud Range.
Changing The Replaceable Atomiser Head:
- Unscrew metal base.
- Unscrew the old atomiser head.
- Dispose of the old head and replace with a new one.
- Ensure you have ‘primed’ the new head (dripped a few drops of liquid directly onto the coil/cotton wicking material).
- Replace base and turn tank back the correct way.
- Allow a few moments for liquid to soak into the new head.
- Fill tank as above.
- Attach Triton to your battery and vape as normal.
*Depending on usage; clearomisers/atomisers need to be replaced regularly to ensure quality of vapour.